Hey, Feeling Ashamed on a weighting scale? And always secretly measures it. Did Workout? Did Exercise? Did Dieting? Avoiding Parties?❌ Tried Everything But Nothing Works. Always tense about weight loss?But now it’s time For The Last & Right Step & You Will See Difference. WANT TO KNOW how? Follow this link and get the next generation solution for your belly fat! ➡️ Click Here To Get Started
The only recipe for great New Mexican green chile sauce you will ever need- and one of the very few that requires absolutely no pork to be excellent.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large white onion, chopped (about 2.5 cups)
- 17-19 roasted denver green chiles (about 2 packed cups after dicing)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup gold tequila (or 1 airplane bottle)
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1. Chop off the top stem of your green chile and run them under warm water to remove peel. Roughly dice.2. Heat olive oil in large pot over medium heat.3. Cook garlic and onions until just turning translucent, about 3 mins.4. Add half of the chopped green chile to the pot and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.5. Add the tequila and stir, scraping up any browned bits. Simmer for another 10 minutes.6. Add remaining green chile, broth, cumin, and salt. Scrape up any other browned bits and simmer for another 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.7. Turn off heat, and let cool briefly. Transfer half of the green chile to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Add back to the pot and stir to combine.